Ophrys Sensitive SPF45
Concern: UVA / UVB protection, Sensitive Skin Prone to Acne, Inflammation, Rosacea, Redness
High UVA / UVB protection that calms and soothes inflamed and sensitive skin.
- Contains niacinamide for reducing inflammation and redness
- Mini-HaX Hyaluronic Acid for superior moisture retention
- LR Flavocare, a natural bioactive glycoside, reduces bacterium production
- Paraben and oil free
- Key Features
- How To Apply
- UV Sunscreen Actives
- Fact Sheet
For the calming and soothing of sensitive and irritated skin, hyperpigmented skin and skin prone to breakouts and acne.
Final packaging may vary.
- SPF 45 Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection
- Contains Niacinamide and natural bioactive glycosides to reduce bacterium and sebum production
- Lightweight and easily absorbed
- Paraben, oil and fragrance free
- Active sunscreens Zinc Oxide/Titanium Dioxide
Apply to face, neck and hands before exposure to sun. Reapply frequently but at least every 2/3 hours. Apply particularly after swimming, bathing or towel drying.
Always limit time exposed to direct sun particularly at peak strength. Always use a sunscreen with minimum SPF 15. Protect head by wearing a hat in direct sun.
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Zinc Oxide (nano), Titanium Dioxide (nano), Dimeticone, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Propoli Extract, Glycerin, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15, Lauryl PEG-8 Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer-2, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Aluminium Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Triethoxycaprylylsylane, Butilene Glycol, Iodopropylyl
Zinc Oxide (nano) 9%, Titanium Dioxide (nano) 7%