Ophrys Promote SPF40
Concern: UVA / UVB protection, Post Procedure, Dry or Sensitive Skin
High UVA/UVB protection that hydrates and moistens normal to post procedure skin, such as laser treatment.
- Anti-ageing formula contains Palmitates to encourage cell growth and reduce cellular ageing
- Ascorbic Vitamin C Derivatives treat age/dark spots and increase collagen synthesis
- For normal to post procedure skin
- Non-sticky formula
- Key Features
- How To Apply
- UV Sunscreen Actives
- Fact Sheet
A vitamin enriched rapid drying facial sunscreen for all skin types, ideal for everyday use as part of the daily skincare regime.
Final packaging may vary.
- SPF 40 Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection
- Ascorbate Vitamin C derivatives gently reduce dark/age spots and gradually lighten the skin
- Palmitates encourage cellular growth and reduce cellular ageing
- Paraben, oil and fragrance free
- Active sunscreens Zinc Oxide/Titanium Dioxide
Apply to face, neck and hands before exposure to sun. Reapply frequently but at least every 2/3 hours. Apply particularly after swimming, bathing or towel drying.
Always limit time exposed to direct sun particularly at peak strength. Always use a sunscreen with minimum SPF 15. Protect head by wearing a hat in direct sun.
Water, Zinc Oxide (nano), Titanium Dioxide (nano), Isopropyl Palmitate, Octyl Stearate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone,3-O-ethyl-Ascorbic Acid, Polyacrilate 13, Polysorbate 20, Polyisobutene, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer-2, Phenoxyethanol, Aluminium Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Potassium Sorbate, Triethoxycaprylylsylane, Oleth-3 Phosphate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol
Zinc Oxide (nano) 10%, Titanium Dioxide (nano) 6%