Ophrys Light SPF45
Concern: UVA / UVB protection, Oily Skin
High UVA / UVB full body protection, that promote collagen growth and skin vitality.
- Ascorbyl palmitate delivers antioxidants promoting collagen growth and preventing cellular ageing
- Promotes skin vitality and elasticity
- Vitamins A & E help reduce premature fine lines and wrinkles
- Oil and paraben free
- Non-sticky formula
- Key Features
- How To Apply
- UV Sunscreen Actives
- Fact Sheet
A rapid drying SPF 45 all over body sunscreen, ideal for oilier skin types, it is highly moisturising and rapid drying so ideal for wearing under make-up.
Final packaging may vary.
- SPF 45 Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection
- Rapid drying with no greasy application, it is perfect for under clothing
- Ascorbyl Palmitates deliver anti-oxidants for promotion of collagen growth and reduces skin cellular ageing
- Vitamins A and E reduce fine lines and sun induced wrinkles
- Active sunscreens Zinc Oxide/Titanium Dioxide
Apply to face and body before sun exposure. Reapply at least every 2 hours and after swimming and towel drying. Avoid overexposure to sun at peak times.
Always limit time exposed to direct sun particularly at peak strength. Always use a sunscreen with minimum SPF 15. Protect head by wearing a hat in direct sun.
Water, Zinc Oxide (nano), Titanium Dioxide (nano), Isopropyl Palmitate, Octyl Stearate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Polyacrilate 13, Polysorbate 20, Polyisobutene, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer-2, Aluminium Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Potassium Sorbate, Triethoxycaprylylsylane, Oleth-3 Phosphate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol
Zinc Oxide (nano) 10%, Titanium Dioxide (nano) 7%