Ophrys Gentle SPF45
Concern: UVA / UVB protection, Post Procedure, Dry Skin
Broad Spectrum SPF45 Facial Sunscreen formulated for dry and post procedure skin.
- Anti-oxidants protect against free radical production and combat signs of ageing
- Vitamins A & E help reduce premature fine lines and wrinkles
- Panthenol provitamin lubricates and moisturises the skin, enhancing cell growth and promoting vitality
- Oil and paraben free
- Non-sticky formula
- Key Features
- How To Apply
- UV Sunscreen Actives
- Fact Sheet
Suitable for dry and very sensitive skin types, including post-procedural skin care.
Final packaging may vary.
- Anti-oxidants protect against free radical production, whilst Panthenol provitamin nourishes and moisturizes the skin
- Delivers Vitamins A and E to the skin, reducing fine lines and premature wrinkles
- Paraben, oil and fragrance free
- Active sunscreens Zinc Oxide/Titanium Dioxide
Apply to face, neck and hands before exposure to sun. Reapply frequently but at least every 2/3 hours. Apply particularly after swimming, bathing or towel drying.
Use water resistant sunscreen if swimming. Always limit time exposed to sun, particularly when sun is at maximum strength. Use on normal to oily skin and for everyday use.
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Zinc Oxide (nano), Titanium Dioxide (nano), Dimeticone, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15, Lauryl PEG-8 Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer-2, Panthenol,
Stearalkonium Bentonite, Phenoxyethanol, Aluminium Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Triethoxycaprylylsylane, Butilene Glycol, Iodopropylyl Butylcarbamate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol
Zinc Oxide (nano) 10%, Titanium Dioxide (nano) 6%