Ophrys Facial Cleanser
Concern: Dry or Dehydrated, Sensitive, Inflamed or Irritated Skin
Specifically formulated for everyday use on sensitive skin. Loosens make up and other impurities, restoring skins natural complexion, without drying or irritation.
- Specifically formulated for everyday use on sensitive skin
- Loosens makeup and other impurities, restoring skin’s natural complexion, without drying or irritation
- Vitamin E helps to reduce inflammation and irritation
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Fragrance free
- Non-sticky formula
- Key Features
- How To Apply
- Fact Sheet
Loosens make up and other impurities on the skin surface and in the pores, leaving the skin feeling and looking refreshed. Ophrys facial cleanser contains no harsh chemicals or additives and therefore effectively cleanses, without over drying or irritating the skin.
Final packaging may vary.
- Gentle fruit extract blend loosens make up, excess oil and other impurities and irritants on the skin and in the pores. The gentle formula may be used on all skin types and ages.
- Vitamin E helps to reduce inflammation and irritation, soothing and calming the skin, and should be used as part of a daily washing skin care regime.
- Fragrance and paraben free.
Place a small amount of the cleanser onto the fingers and then massage gently into wet face, wash thoroughly, followed by gently rinsing with clean water and towel dry the skin.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Trisiloxane, Polyoxyl 45 Stearate, Sorbitol, Triethanolamine, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer-2, Bidens Pilosa Extract, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Oil, Linulum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Spondias Mombin Pulp Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Pulp Extract, Musa Sapientum (Banana) Pulp Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Lactic Acid, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer