Concern: Eye Contour
A hydrating and cooling cream that combats fine lines and wrinkles around the eye, for healthier, refreshed skin.
- Patented Mini HaX technology promotes deep and lasting moisture absorption.
- Marine and plant enzymes combat signs of ageing.
- Refreshes and cools tired eyes.
- Suitable for sensitive skin.
- Fragrance and paraben free.
- Non-sticky formula.
- Key Features
- How To Apply
- Fact Sheet
Ophrys Eye Gel is a light cooling cream for application around the eye area. The cream uses marine and plant enzymes to reduce under eye fine lines and wrinkles, improving skin elasticity and reducing puffiness to leave the eye area looking refreshed and healthier.
Application of the cream will leave the eye contour feeling fresh and healthy.
Final packaging may vary.
- Marine extracts increase collagen formation reducing dark under eye circles and skin thinning.
- Aged and tired eyes are refreshed with puffiness and wrinkles being reduced.
- Superior moisture donating properties of the gel cools the eye area and reduces signs of ageing.
- Fragrance, paraben and oil free formula.
Apply Ophrys Eye gel every morning and night. Lightly massage the cream into the eye contour area, avoiding direct contact with the eyes. Apply light upward pressure and use sparingly.
Ophrys eye gel uses its patented cross linked hyaluronic technology in combination with plant and marine extracts to boost collagen production around the eyes and reduce fine lines/ wrinkles with associated reduction in puffiness and dark circles. Application of the cream will leave the eye contour feeling fresh and healthy.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Polyoxyl 45 Stearate, Coco-Caprylate, Plankton Extract, Pentylene Glycol Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Sodium Salicylate, Cetearyl Alcohol , Sodium Cetearyl Sulphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sorbitol, Triethanolamine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Lactic acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate
For a full product specification, download its fact-sheet here.