Concern: Tattoo Care, All Skin Types
Promotes tattoo definition and clarity by helping to stimulate collagen synthesis and reducing ink diffusion.
- Patented Mini HaX technology promotes deep and lasting moisture absorption.
- Intensely hydrates and moistens the skin surface.
- Defensil Plus provide an anti-inflammatory and lenitive actions.
- Fragrance and paraben free.
- Non-sticky formula.
- Key Features
- How To Apply
- Fact Sheet
Ophrys Tattoo Enhance is specifically formulated for the enhancement and retention of tattooed areas. The easily absorbed topical formulation promotes tattoo definition by helping to stimulate collagen synthesis and by reducing ink diffusion or after tattoo generation on sensitive skins.
Tattoo Enhance promotes a more defined and sharper tattoo image. The formulated cream hydrates the skin surface and reduces stretch marks and fading, boosting the tattoo image.
Final packaging may vary.
- Contains the patented and unique Hyaluronic acid technology of Ophrys skincare which intensively hydrates and moisturises the skin surface whilst at the same time controlling and prolonging the beneficial actions of the other active ingredients contained within the formulation.
- Liftonin containing botanical extracts stimulates fibroplast production providing a boost to collagen synthesis which prevents ink diffusion after tattoo application and increases ink definition, promoting a cleaner and sharper tattoo image.
- Increased Butylene Glycol content increases skin permeation for vegetal actives, thereby increasing skin suppleness, reducing stretch marks and fading with subsequent increases in self- esteem.
- No artificial colours, fragrances or parabens added.
Ophrys Tattoo Enhance should be applied two to three times daily to the tattoo area by gently massaging into the skin surface. Do not use on non-healed or broken skin and do not apply until any irritation or sensitivity has subsided.
Butylene Glycol, Water, Bulbine Frutescens Leaf Juice, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Pentylene Glycol Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Triethanolamine, Carbomer
For a full product specification, download its fact-sheet here.