Concern: Tattoo Care, Inflammed or Irritated Skin
Manages skin inflammation and irritation whilst simultaneously hydrating, regenerating and soothing damaged skin.
- Patented Mini HaX technology promotes deep and lasting moisture absorption.
- Vegetal extracts sooths and calms irritated or inflamed skin.
- Active ingredients manage allergic reactions while providing effective pain relief.
- Combats premature skin ageing, contributing to a healthier, youthful appearance.
- Fragrance and paraben free.
- Non-sticky formula.
- Key Features
- How To Apply
- Fact Sheet
Ophrys Post Tattoo is a lightweight and easily absorbed cream designed and formulated for use after tattoo removal treatment.
The topical cream has an anti-inflammatory and skin protecting action while at the same time hydrating, regenerating and soothing damaged skin.
Final packaging may vary.
- Contains the patented and unique Hyaluronic acid technology of Ophrys skincare which intensively hydrates and moisturises the skin surface whilst at the same time controlling and prolonging the beneficial actions of the other active ingredients contained within the formulation.
- Vegetal extracts in the formulation provide a strong anti- inflammatory effect, soothing and calming the irritated skin caused by the tattoo removal process.
- Plant extract minimises allergic reactions and tissue disorders whilst at the same time regenerating the damaged skin barrier, and helping to provide relief from superficial pain.
- Tocopherol included in the formulation provides a defense against free radical generation and thereby helps to combat the ageing process, maintaining a more youthful appearance and contributing to more vibrant and healthy appearance to the skin surface.
- No artificial colours, fragrances or parabens added.
Ophrys Post Tattoo should be used sparingly on the area previously treated for tattoo removal. Ensure that the skin surface is clean and dry and without any bleeding or broken points to the skin surface. The cream should then be applied sparingly and gently up to three to four times per day. Massage in gently and thoroughly to the treated skin surface. Do not use on broken or bleeding skin.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Polyoxyl 45 Stearate, Coco-Caprylate, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Octyldodecanol, Ribes Nigrum Seed Oil (BlackCurrant) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, Cardiospermum Halicacabum Flower/Leaf/Vine Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol , Sodium Cetearyl Sulphate, Sorbitol, Pantothenol, Pentylene Glycol Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Propylene Glycol, Heterothecainuloides Flower Extract, Triethanolamine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Lactic acid. Hydroxytyrosol, Tocopherol
For a full product specification, download its fact-sheet here.